|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
Among the valuables of the strongbox is a muddy, scribbled note. Although barely legible, it looks to be an itinerary for Private Thorsen. It details his patrol routes, who he speaks with and how he spends his time with the rebels. It's signed with only one letter: -M.
But whoever wrote this note must have stayed very close to Thorsen. Whoever wrote this note is the traitor within the rebel camp.
Did you discover who knew Thorsen's secret? Is there a traitor among us?
Thank you, <name>. This note is the clue we need to root out the traitor!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1850 XP (or 11 40 at level 80)
- 18 reputation with Darnassus
- 18 reputation with Exodar
- 18 reputation with Gnomeregan Exiles
- 18 reputation with Ironforge
- 18 reputation with Stormwind