|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.3.0.
|The Source Revealed|
|End||Apothecary Staffron Lerent|
|Category||Love is in the Air|
Look, the actions of a rogue apothecary are not my concern. If he's undermining our efforts, then let me be the first to point you in the right direction
If he's innocent, then he's got nothing to hide, right?
I purchased the goods from Apothecary Staffron Lerent. He's working in a secluded area past Ravenholdt Manor in the hills over Hillsbrad. To be honest with you, I thought he was a little odd.
Yes, I made those fragrances. Wonderful smell, isn't it? Irrestible.
Once the warriors of the Alliance and Horde alike are smitten with these feelings of love, they will be powerless to stop the rise of the Shadow Council.
They will be weakened, unprepared. As they worry for their loved ones, they will lose their edge.
The solution was so simple. Why did it take me so long to come upon it? The weakness of all is through the heart. And there is nothing you can do to stop the inevitable.
Fly to Tarren Mill. Run to [75.4, 23.3] north of Durnholde Keep. Follow the path up to the cave entrance at [77.7, 19.6]. Take a right in front of Ravenholdt Manor and head south towards [84.3, 84.3] (now that you're in Alterac Mountains...) to see a path leading south. At [85.8, 26.0] take a left and head north. Back in Alterac Mountains yet again is Apothecary Staffron Lerent at [89.4, 74.7].
|Hillsbrad Foothills coordinates||Alterac Mountains coordinates|
Quest progression Edit
Post-quest dialog Edit
- Annalise Lerent: Staffron...
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise? Is that you?
- Annalise Lerent: My dear Staffron, have you forgotten what it is to love? The love that we once shared?
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Have I forgotten? Of course I have... I have forgotten about love, happiness... of life itself.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: But I do know this - love makes the heart and body weak. It can be exploited. Without your love, I have only my work, Annalise.
- Annalise Lerent: But of course I love you, Staffron. And it pains me to see you suffer so.
- Annalise Lerent: I pledge my love to you forever. Death cannot erase that, even as I am sure that you still remember your love for me.
- Annalise Lerent: And if you do not, then I am truly lost.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: How could you love me Annalise? Look at me. I am not the man you once knew.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise? Annalise! No, don't leave me!
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise... You're right. I-I can't do this. I must find another way.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: You there. You're welcome to take the contents of my cauldron. It was to be the second stage of my plan - amorous clothing.
Patch changes Edit
Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Patch changed achievements for the event. This quest can no longer be obtained (and no longer finished if you have not yet handed it in).