|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.3.0.
|The Source Revealed|
|End||Apothecary Staffron Lerent|
Requires Level 1
|Category||Love is in the Air|
What? Treason? No, no. I assure you, my intentions are completely harmless.
Is it so wrong to help those who wish to ease the painful ritual of courtship? Come, that is no crime.
And to prove I mean no harm, I will even tell you my source.
They were shipped to me by a Staffron Lerent, an apothecary of some sort. I never spoke with him.
Yes, I made those fragrances. Wonderful smell, isn't it? Irresistible.
They will be weakened, unprepared. As they worry for their loved ones, thy will lose their edge.
The solution was so simple. Why did it take me so long to come up with it? The weakness of all is through the heart. And there is nothing you can do to stop the inevitable.
Fly to Southshore. Run to [75.4, 23.3] north of Durnholde Keep. Follow the path up to the cave entrance at [77.7, 19.6]. Take a right in front of Ravenholdt Manor and head south towards [84.3, 84.3] (now that you're in Alterac Mountains...) to see a path leading south. At [85.8, 26.0] take a left and head north. Back in Alterac Mountains yet again is Apothecary Staffron Lerent at [89.4, 74.7].
|Hillsbrad Foothills coordinates||Alterac Mountains coordinates|
Post-quest dialog Edit
- Annalise Lerent: Staffron...
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise? Is that you?
- Annalise Lerent: My dear Staffron, have you forgotten what it is to love? The love that we once shared?
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Have I forgotten? Of course I have... I have forgotten about love, happiness... of life itself.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: But I do know this - love makes the heart and body weak. It can be exploited. Without your love, I have only my work, Annalise.
- Annalise Lerent: But of course I love you, Staffron. And it pains me to see you suffer so.
- Annalise Lerent: I pledge my love to you forever. Death cannot erase that, even as I am sure that you still remember your love for me.
- Annalise Lerent: And if you do not, then I am truly lost.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: How could you love me Annalise? Look at me. I am not the man you once knew.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise? Annalise! No, don't leave me!
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: Annalise... You're right. I-I can't do this. I must find another way.
- Apothecary Staffron Lerent: You there. You're welcome to take the contents of my cauldron. It was to be the second stage of my plan - amorous clothing.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Patch changed achievements for the event. This quest can no longer be obtained (and no longer finished if you have not yet handed it in).