Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Smoldering Ruins of Thaurissan|
|Start||Royal Historian Archesonus|
|End||Royal Historian Archesonus|
Requires Level 50
or 3270 at Level 110
- Information Recovered (12)
Venture to the smoldering ruins of Thaurissan in the Burning Steppes and gather as much information as possible.
It is said that mysterious relics litter the ruins. Perhaps you should start your search there, <name>. Beware the Thaurissan guardians: Assassins that guard the ruins, keeping whatever secrets may still be buried there protected.
Oh my! This information explains quite a lot about Thaurissan.
There is much more to learn!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
Some of the information received from the relics:
- A tormented voice whispers: He cannot be defeated.
- The relic burns to nothing. The memories it held are now your own. This city was destroyed by a being not of this world.
- A tormented voice whispers: Your existence is acknowledged.
- The relic turns to dust. Your head throbs with newfound wisdom. Something evil lurks in the heart of the mountain.
- A tormented voice whispers: Help us, outsider.
- The relic cumbles to dust. A vision of eight Dark Iron dwarves performing some sort of ritual fills your head.
- A tormented voice whispers: Leave this place.
- The relic emits a white hot arc of flame. A memory has been gained: A lone Dark Iron dwarf is surrounded by seven corpses, kneeling before a monolith of flame.
- A tormented voice whispers: Defiler... you will be punished for this incursion.
- A symbol of flame radiates from the relic before it crumbles to the earth.
- A tormented voice whispers: Do not taint these ruins, mortal.
- You are engulfed by a blinding flash of light. A creature composed entirely of flame is the only thing you can remember seeing.