Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Smallest Creatures|
Requires Level 65
|Category||Blade's Edge Mountains|
or 6989 at Level 110
Even The Smallest Creatures can be a powerful force in war.
Use the Kodohide Drum at the Marmot Den. While controlling the Marmot, poison the three kegs in the Bloodmaul Camp. When that is completed, return to Rexxar at Thunderlord Stronghold in the Blade's Edge Mountains.
- Poison the keg of Green Spot Grog
- Poison the keg of Ripe Moonshine
- Poison the keg of Fermented Seed Beer
The ogres, simple as they are, would notice you dispersing this poison throughout their camp. Thus, I will teach you how to enlist the help of one of nature's smallest creatures to do this task.
By playing a simple rhythm on this drum, you can coax a marmot to follow your commands.
There is a den of marmots near the Bloodmaul camp, to the north, down in the Daggermaw Canyon past the Circle of Blood.
Once you have a marmot's aid, use it to disperse the poison to the Bloodmaul's kegs.
- NOTE: This quest appears to be bugged currently. Using the drum will some times result in the player becoming stealthed, but no marmot appearing. Additionally while controlling the marmot, you may not get completion credit for poisoning the fermented seed beer keg.
- NOTE: If you are using a button bar addon, make sure you have your pet bar enabled for this quest.
- The Marmot Den can be found at location [56, 29]. It's a small mound on the southern end of the Bloodmaul Camp.
- Once you use the drum, you will take control of a marmot. Your body will despawn so you won't have to worry about random people attacking you.
- The marmot has 4 abilities:
- Attack - Shouldn't be used
- Stealth - You might need to activate this since it may not be on when you get control of the marmot. This allows you to sneak through the camp easier. However if you get too close to an ogre, it will see through the stealth and attack.
- Throw Acorn - Similar to the rogue's Distract ability. You can toss an acorn to cause ogres to face away from you. This helps you to sneak by.
- Poison Keg - When you are near a keg, use this to poison it. If you put your cursor over a keg, you will get the Use "cog" cursor. Right-clicking on the keg will not poison it.
- The wolves in the camp can see through stealth easily so keep your distance from them.
- Be careful to not get the marmot killed as the drum has a 5 minute cooldown on it.
- If you are detected and your marmot is killed, you will regain control of your body. Whatever killed the marmot will then gain threat from you and will run straight at you.
- The 3 kegs you need to poison are:
<class>, you are back so soon? Do you have the poison?
This is unsavory business, this use of poisons. But it will do what we want.
- The directions on this are incorrect. The Marmot den is south of the Bloodmaul camp and closest to the moonshine keg. It is north of the Circle of Blood. It is close to the moonshine keg.
Quest progression Edit