Objectives EditSpeak to [65.4, 42.1] in the Singing Pools.
You possess all the qualities of a hero, and a balance that they do not. It is you that must do this.
It's good to see you again, <name>.
This is the pool of the skunk, as I'm sure you noticed.
Over the many ages of Shen-zin Su, animals have died in some of these magical pools. Through their deaths, their spirits were infused into the waters, and anyone touching those waters will take their form.
There are several cursed pools here, some more dangerous than others.
You will receive:
- Cai says: Hey there! Are you the one that brought back the ?
- Deng says: Was he hot? I bet he was hot!
- Cai says: Of course he was hot! Don't be dumb, Deng.
- Deng says: I bet you're real strong, huh? You could probably kick that bridge right in half if you wanted to!
- Cai says: Nuh uh. Bet they could for sure kick you over that hill, though! Ha!
- Cai says: Okay bye.
- Deng says: Bye!
After the dialogue, they run off in opposite directions and despawn.
Players gain the following buff upon entering the water surrounding Aysa, which turns them into a skunk: