Stand by as he resurrects Malorne.
- Protect Malfurion
Malfurion is working on a miracle for us. He believes that, in this time of peril, he can resurrect Malorne to protect the sanctuary. I have faith in him.
In the meantime, we need to hold this perimeter. Stand by, and make sure no harm befalls my fellow arch druid.
Malorne's strength alone may have just saved Kalimdor. To imagine, Malorne has returned today, after so long an absence...
<Malfurion surveys the area.>
We've taken heavy losses. Though the immediate threat is no longer present, our forces will need time to heal, and to put out any remaining fires here in Hyjal.
Our attack on the Firelands will have to wait.
You will receive:
- Matoclaw says: The invaders are fast approaching, Malfurion. Give up this ritual, and join the fight!
- Matoclaw says: With your help, we can repel them!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: No, Matoclaw. will not be content to send more foot soldiers to attack us.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: I sense something larger is coming, and we will need the strength of if we are to survive.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: Have patience, Matoclaw. The ritual is nearly complete.
- Matoclaw yells: Elune's light... what is that thing?
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: Hold them back! We need to buy more time!
- Lord Rhyolith yells: Buuurrnnn!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: Hold the line! They must not break through!
- Lord Rhyolith yells: Succumb to living flame!
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem yells: Stand strong! Only a bit longer!
Cut scene of Malorne battling Rhyolith.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (20 marks at 4 per day + initial 16 from above quests)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.