|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
During Hallow's End, use this cleaner to remove any nasty stink bombs the Horde may drop here in the village. It uses the power of pine to fight funky smells.
Do your part to keep Southshore clean, and I'll give you some Hallow's End treats I'm sure you'll enjoy. We have a deal?
Ah, it almost smells better around here already. Almost. Thanks to you, <name>, Southshore just might make it through another Hallow's End. Here's your treats, with my thanks! If you run out of candy, I think there's a gnome named Katrina Shimmerstar in Ironforge who can sell you more; she's only around during Hallow's End, I believe.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1650 XP (or 10 20 at level 70)
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- 250 reputation with Exodar
- 250 reputation with Gnomeregan Exiles
- 250 reputation with Ironforge
- 250 reputation with Stormwind
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Added.