Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Master's Plan|
Requires Level 1
Learn more about the cult's plans at the altar in the western part of Mirror Lake Orchard.
You're fitting in well here, <name>, but there is more to us than daily chores and spreading the message. I'm sure you heard a little bit about it when you first joined.
As you know, this world is ending and the unprepared will die painful deaths.
We have been given a gift, an opportunity to become something greater and more powerful. is preparing for a ritual at the altar just west of the orchard. Wait there for him, and learn more of your new brothers and sisters.
have you learned more about our master's plan?
Now that you understand the master's plan, you must prepare to play your part in making it a reality.
Every few minutes Talathor will spawn, leading a group of cultists past Sylandra's position. Just to the west at [29.3, 65.7] is a huge Twilight's Hammer altar! There, the cultists perform a ritual to summon the image of !
- Image of Cho'Gall says: I see you are growing in numbers, my brethren. Tell me of your progress in implementing our master's plan.
- Overseer Talathor says: Work on the devices is proceeding as directed. We will soon be ready to carry out the next phase of your orders.
- Image of Cho'Gall says: Then all is in order. The master has given us a mission of the utmost importance and he will not suffer failure.
- Image of Cho'Gall says: You are the instrument the master will use to bring an end to this world and reforge it in his image.
- Image of Cho'Gall says: When they are completed, you will hide these devices all over Stormwind.
- Image of Cho'Gall says: At the appointed time, they will unleash wind and water elementals, engulfing the city in a tempest and setting the stage for our master's glorious return!
- Image of Cho'Gall says: And then, my brothers and sisters, we shall shed these frail forms and ascend to immortality!
- Overseer Talathor says: It will be as you say, my lord.
Quest progression Edit
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.