|The Looming Threat|
Requires Level 80
or 12480 at Level 100
|Reputation||+150 Earthen Ring|
- Share in Farseer Gadra's Spirit Vision
Can ya feel how angry the elements be? They be wantin' to attack us and consume us even as we just arrive. We need ta calm dem, but that kinda wisdom only comes from knowin' what's riling them up in da first place.
Come sit with me by da fire. Let yaself get lost in the flames... let ya spirit peer into the true threat.
Lose yaself in the dancin' flames. Come with me, deeper into Vashj'ir, so that we be known' the face of our en emy.
We'd all suspected da naga, but I knew nothin' of the Twilight Cult bein' beneath the waves. Somehow dey are corruptin' and pervertin' the elements, making' demselves into dese horrors.
We goin' ta have to be fightin' both of dese threats to stand a chance of bringin' peace ta Vashj'ir. We don't have da men ta do that yet.
Come, <class>, we got much ta do.
You will receive:
- Farser Gadra says: Calm yaself. Let yaself get lost in the flames.
Talk to the farseer to start the cutscene, or interact with the bonfire:
- Tha elements be crying out in rage. It ain't no coincidence dat da naga are here. Dey be wantin' something.
- Players' spirits look off into the distance of the Abyssal Breach in the Abyssal Depths. Huge amounts of , and s are looking into the breach. s are circling the breach in a weak attempt of the plane of water.
- Spirit of Farser Gadra says: Dis breach leads to tha plane of water. The realm of , tha Tidehunter.
- Spirit of Farser Gadra says: Tha naga and de Twilight Cult be workin' together, and dis be the focus of dey're efforts.
- Spirit of Farser Gadra says: Disturbin' prospects. And there be little we can be doin' about it witout more men.
- Spirit of Farser Gadra says: Let me know when ya be ready ta leave.
Completing the quest advances the phase in Damplight Chamber. Naga are attacking!
-  / 
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added