Kessel at Kessel's Crossing wants you to warn High Chief Stillpine at Stillpine Hold, Exarch Menelaous at Azure Watch and Admiral Odesyus at Odesyus' Landing of the imminent blood elf invasion. Return to Kessel when you complete this task. You have 15 minutes. (Be sure to keep it out of water.)
Quest Text Edit
You're just in time, <name>. Blood elf activity in this area has doubled in the past week. Our agents have informed us that the blood elves that call themselves Sunhawks plan to launch an offensive upon Azuremyst soon. I need you to get a warning out to our allies and compatriots.
Warn High Chief Stillpine at Stillpine Hold, Exarch Menelaous at Azure Watch and Admiral Odesyus at Odesyus' Landing.
Time is of the essence so I am lending you my elekk. Be sure to keep it out of water.
This is no time to relax!
Well done, <name>. This was a difficult test of your abilities, but you have passed with flying colors. To become a soldier of the Hand of Argus, you must pass many such tests.
- You probably do not need the mount in order to complete the quest, but it makes the quest considerably less painful
- The mount you receive is an epic mount (100% speed increase), and you only get this mount for 15 minutes.
- If you dismount for any reason, you must go back to Kessel and re-accept the quest to get it back.
- if you go into the PvP areas of Bloodmyst Isle (the areas with red grass), you will dismount.
- Keep this elekk out of water (it will dismount you). Even with the advent of swimming mounts, Kessel's elekk still cannot swim.
- Keep this elekk out of Stillpine Hold's interior (it will dismount you)
- The quest can be completed in about 6 minutes with the elekk.
- The mount buff does not expire when the quest is completed, so you may have a few minutes to play around.
- High Chief Stillpine 47,20 (north along road from of Azure Watch)
- Exarch Meneclaous 47,50 (west end of Azure Watch)
- Admiral Odesyus 46,70 (southern shore of Azuremyst Isle, follow road south from Azure Watch]]