We can only conclude that the Twilight's Hammer has gotten to her. You must confront her, <name>. Destroy her if you must - I cannot bear to see it.
She was last seen in the Ruins of Lar'donir, west of the World Tree.
You will receive:
- Alysra's most notable ability is her Living Flame. Players will be prompted to get behind cover, and any of the columns will do, otherwise it inflicts a hefty amount of damage.
- After slaying Alysra, members of the Druids of the Flame arrive to resurrect her, granting her a new, fiery form. She has no doubt been revived as , one of the new Firelands bosses.
- You can get credit for the quest by merely watching someone else complete it.
- Ysera will offer this quest after players complete . If you do not accept this quest before moving on with the remainder of the quest chain, it can be accepted from Ysera from within the Nordrassil Inn.
It is you again, <class>.
Is something wrong?
<Alysra's tail flinches, and her eyes dart back and forth under their lids.>
- Alysra says: No, NO! I didn't "betray" the dragonflights. We were all betrayed. Ysera was lost in a dream while this whole world came undone.
- Druid of the Flame says: We are too late! They killed her, as Fandral predicted.
- Alysra says: Reborn in flame!
Patch changes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.