|The Day that Deathwing Came: What Really Happened|
|Start||Martek the Exiled|
|End||Martek the Exiled|
or 540 at Level 110
- Choose an admirer to save
- Ride to the end of the canyon
- Find Deathwing
- Beat Deathwing in a knife fight
Also, neither of their stories had hot babes in them.
Sit back, <name>. I'll tell you what really happened that day.
I can't believe those guys would interrupt me like that. My story was going so well, too...
Anyhow, thanks for sticking around so long. It's nice to have someone new to share tall tales with. I'm sure Lucien and Theldurin feel the same way.
You have any you'd like to share with us?
- The camera pans around again and looks up over the scar...
- The day that Deathwing came, blood rained from the skies.
- I believe I was showing my motorcycle to some hot babes at the time.
- After Deathwing appeared, they became quite frightened, but I only had room to rescue one of them.
Choose to either save a female orc, female night elf, female human or a male blood elf
- Obviously, I picked the <race>.
- We rode off down the canyon, careful to avoid falling rocks.
- The motorcycle has a Speed Boost, which increases speed by 1000% for 5 sec. Use it.
- When I reached the end of the canyon, I remembered that my motorcycle could fly.
- That would have been helpful to know earlier.
- Hit space and start flying.
- I flew up to the pillar located just north of the canyon.
- During the flight, I shared a tender moment with the <strapping/grateful young> <race>.
- Deathwing is again in human form, still with 858 million health.
- Atop the pillar, I saw him: Deathwing. The time for the ultimate confrontation had arrived.
- Theldurin the Lost yells: I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face!
- Suddenly, Theldurin appears and punches Deathwing in the face!
- Hey, stop it Theldurin! This is my story!
- A gigantic Lucien can be seen walking around the side of the pillar to the west.
- Cut it out guys! Quit interrupting!
- Fine. You don't get to hear about how I beat Deathwing in a knife fight. Your loss.
- Theldurin the Lost says: Sorry about the interruption, Martek. You've gotta admit though... I made your story about fifty times better. Next drink's on me.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- Complete all of
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.