|The Coastal Menace|
Requires Level 15
or at Level 100
- The Lighthouse can be found at (30,85).
- Old Murk-Eye can be found patrolling the coastline with his murloc brethren.
- Old Murk-Eye is level 20.
- When attacking Old Murk-Eye be sure to wait for him to wander into an empty area so as not to attract to much aggro from nearby murlocs.
- When my life was ended upon the rocks, I had no clue what the afterlife held for me. The Lighthouse was black that night because Old Murk-Eye had scared the keeper's family off. They returned and re-lit the flame, but Old Murk-Eye coerced the weaker-minded murlocs to raid the Lighthouse with him once again. The second time the family was not so lucky, and before my eyes they perished helplessly.
- Slay Old Murk-Eye if you see him along the shore and bring me one of his scales, and I shall reward you.
You will be rewarded:
- 160-1550 Experience
You will also be allowed to choose one of the following:
- Have you laid waste to the menace known as Old Murk-Eye yet? He has been spotted roaming the coastline of Westfall.
- Return to me when the foul beast is dead.
- So the foul heathen, Murk-Eye is dead. Well done, <name>. By your hands one life was laid to rest but perhaps many more were saved. The Great Sea, wrought with danger as it is, shall be a wee bit safer this night thanks to your herotics.