- Cleansed of Your Inner Turmoil
However, you do not have the means to speak with him, or walk amongst the other worgs. I know a way.
But first, you must cleanse your inner turmoil through meditation.
There is a shrine that sits at the top of Frostblade Peak, far to the northeast. A single path leads up to it from the western base of the mountain.
Meditate there to cleanse yourself and then return to me.
Did you find inner peace at the shrine? Is your turmoil gone?
Already I can sense the change within you.
Are you ready for what comes next?
Head west of Fort Wildervar and look for a small path which begins at [53.5, 8.0]. Follow it east. At the top of the mountain ([61.1, 2.1]), right-click on the altar to meditate, then fight Your Inner Turmoil.
- Upon clicking on the altar
- Your Inner Turmoil, a shadow version of yourself, appears.
- Your Inner Turmoil whispers: You think that you can get rid of me through meditation?
- Your Inner Turmoil whispers: Fool! I will destroy you and finally become that which has been building inside of you all of these years!
- It attacks you physically! Upon defeating it...
- Your Inner Turmoil whispers: You cannot defeat me. I'm an inseparable part of you!
- Your Inner Turmoil whispers: NOOOOOOOoooooooooo!
Upon being cleansed, you have a 2 minute feather fall buff, that can be used to simply jump off and glide back to town with your soul lightened.