Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Cipher of Damnation|
Requires Level 70
|Rewards||24 60, & a choice of , , , , or|
How many times has this spell been used in the history of our worlds? Undoubtedly, its power for destruction is unparalleled.
What you will see once the words are uttered are the memories left imprinted upon the land. Stand your ground and await the coming of Cyrukh.
You must be victorious, <Name>. This land can not withstand another shattering.
Is it done?
<Earthmender Torlok takes from you.>
It is cryptic, I know, but that is all the spirits would have me know. That and this symbol...
<Earthmender Torlok turns around and points into the sky.>
What could it mean?
Various events and their quotes during this questEdit
When the player finishes the summoning:
- A flaming vortex takes shape.
Cyrukh the Firelord appears.
- Cyrukh the Firelord: You will suffer eternally!
Oronok Torn-heart and his two still-living sons comes flying on wyverns.
- Oronok Torn-heart: You do not fight alone, <name>! Together, we will banish this spawn of hellfire!
Oronok and his two sons land a bit behind Gul'dan.
- Oronok Torn-heart: We will fight when you are ready.
When Oronok and his sons are running to face Cyrukh:
- Oronok Torn-heart: We will set the elements free of your grasp by force!
- Cyrukh the Firelord: Little creature made of flesh, your wish is granted! Death comes for you!
When Cyrukh is defeated:
- Oronok Torn-heart: What say the elements, Torlok? I only hear silence.
- Earthmender Torlok: I hear what you hear, brother. Look behind you...
Four elementals, each representing an element, appears.
- Oronok Torn-heart: They are redeemed! Then we have won?
- Redeemed Spirit of Earth: It is now as it should be, shaman. You have done well.
- Redeemed Spirit of Fire: Yes... Well enough for the elements that are here, but the cipher is known to another... The spirits of fire are in turmoil... If this force is not stopped, the world where these mortals came from will cease.
- Redeemed Spirit of Earth: Farewell, mortals... The earthmender knows what fire feels...
The elementals disappear.
- Oronok Torn-heart: We leave, Torlok. I have only one request...
The Torn-heart men give their weapons to Earthmender Torlok.
- Oronok Torn-heart: Give these to the heroes that made this possible.
-  / 
- This opens up the search for the three parts of the key.
- [70 G5]