Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article or section did not make it out of the beta stages of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria.
|The Art of War|
or 4169 at Level 110
Speak to General Nazgrim in Grommash Hold
- – OR –
Speak to General Nazgrim in Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar.
- Report to Grommash Hold
Lok'tar Ogar, <race>. I am Nazgrim.
On behalf of Warchief Hellscream, I summon you to Grommash Hold.
As ever, the Horde finds itself beset by numberless challenges.
The efforts of every able-bodied citizen must be harnessed if we are to claim victory over the Alliance!
- – OR –
Lok'tar Ogar, old friend. It has been too long since last we spoke.
It pleases me to find that you emerged safely from the depths.
Warchief Hellscream has stationed me here in Grommash Hold.
Come. Speak to me when you are able.
So, here we are...
Short notice, I know, but I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on this.
You will receive:
- 6950 XP
Players enter Grommash Hold to find in a particularly foul mood.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: ...Thunder Bluff, two-thousand sixty-three in arrears.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Undercity, five thousand twenty-two in arrears.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Silvermoon, over nine thousand...
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Enough! The realms will carry their weight or crumble beneath mine!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: They have two moons to pay their debts. Make it known!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Nazgrim, lift my spirits with news of victory.
- General Nazgrim says: At once.
As the general speaks, a naval battle plays out...
- General Nazgrim says: I am pleased to report that the battle goes well, Warchief.
- General Nazgrim says: Our forces report major victories off the coasts of Tanaris and Tol Barad...
- General Nazgrim says: After intense fighting, our supply route to Booty Bay has been reestablished.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Alliance blood spills. This pleases me, General.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: What of (placeholder name operation)? How fares my ?
- Goblin Survivor says: There is news, Warchief.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Speak, goblin...
- Goblin Survivor says: Y-yes sir... right away, sir.
As he speaks, the scene unfolds. The ships are escorted by zeppelins, but then something goes wrong...
- Goblin Survivor says: Things all started out pretty well.
- Goblin Survivor says: We made it past enemy lines - looked like it was gunna be smooth sailin' all the way.
- Goblin Survivor says: Then it happened... all at once! A whole mess of fighters came outta nowhere, sir...
- Goblin Survivor says: Before we knew it they was everywhere!
- Goblin Survivor says: We stuck with the cargo 'til the end, which came, well, right after the start...
- Goblin Survivor says: I floated for days 'til one of our ships spotted me...
Garrosh snatches the survivor up by his throat!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Shot down by a group of Alliance cowards?! PATHETIC!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Where... is... my... SHIP!?
- Goblin Survivor says: S-sailing into a fog bank, last I saw, Alliance in chase... n-no tellin' what became of 'em, sir...
Disgusted and enraged, Garrosh flings the survivor away, killing him in the process. Nazgrim tries to maintain a cool demeanor...
- General Nazgrim says: With all respect, Warchief, what's done is done. We must now focus our efforts on how to proceed...
- Garrosh Hellscream says: I'll TELL you how we'll proceed, general.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: You're going to round up your best men and FIND MY SHIP!
- Complete all of the following: