- Grand Admiral Westwind dealt with
Suggested Players 
I am particularly adept at nullifying magic.
Take this to use against him inside Hidden Hollow when he puts the sphere up. I wish that I could be there to see the look on his face when you do it.
Deal with him and then return to me on Death's Rise.
<The lord-commander laughs with abandon.>
The fools were taken in by the demons yet again and now they are destroyed!
I trust that my favorite <class> will stick around long enough to help us finish off the rest of them? Perhaps one of these would convince you?
Westwind is in the northwest corner of the cave at [9.9, 48.4]. He has 226,000 HP.
- Grand Admiral Westwind says: How did you find me? Did Landgren tell?
- 50% health
- Grand Admiral Westwind says: You thought I would just let you kill me?
- Westwind opens up his protection sphere.
- Protection Sphere dispelled by :
- Grand Admiral Westwind yells: WHAT?! No matter. Even without my sphere, I will crush you! Behold my true identity and despair!
- Westwind transforms into the Dreadlord Mal'Ganis. While he gains a mana bar and more health overall, he will still be down the same percentage from his Westwind form. He has 3994 MP and at 100%, he would have 327,000 HP. He gains at least three abilities: Carrion Swarm, Sleep, and Vampiric Touch.
- Dreadlord Mal'Ganis yells: Gah! I spent too much time in that weak little shell.
- 20% health
- Dreadlord Mal'Ganis yells: Kirel narak! I am Mal'Ganis. I AM ETERNAL!
- Killing a player
- 1% health
- Dreadlord Mal'Ganis yells: ENOUGH! I waste my time here. I must gather my strength on the homeworld.
- He opens a portal and walks to it, then turns around.
- Dreadlord Mal'Ganis yells: You'll never defeat the Lich King without my forces. I'll have my revenge... on him AND you!
- He turns back and walks through the portal, which closes behind him.