- Spiritual insight concering Indu'le Village attained.
<Race>, we have not heard from our people at Indu'le Village since the ground shook and the land was torn apart!
Have you ever been upon a vision quest? You've bested Loguhn, so you must be capable.
I will give you a special incense to sprinkle into my brazier. Breathe deep from its vapors and your spirit will be sent aloft to view what has happened at Indu'le.
As your spirit soars, I will be able to look through your eyes.
What do you think?
Cut scene upon using the Spiritual Incense Edit
Using the Spiritual Incense starts a Tour.
- Your spirit appears as a wisp that flies up and out of Toalu'u's hut.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: You've successfully freed your spirit! You can serve as my eyes. Together we'll get to the bottom of this.
- Your spirit flies to Indu'le Village, largely following the path into the village from the east.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: You're coming up on the village now. Keep your eyes peeled.
- You turn south and go to the south shore of the lake.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: What's happened to the lake bed? Strange power is pouring out of it.
- You continue clockwise along the lake.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: No... no! My people are all dead spirits or deranged!
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: Elder Mana'loa, the statue there, sees you. This is a good sign!
- You complete your circuit of the village and head back south and east.
- Toalu'u the Mystic whispers: Come back, <name>. If you're out of your body for too long, you run the risk of not being able to return. We have much to discuss.
Ghosts and gibbering madness? This cannot be!
We must seek further guidance.