|Spawn of Jubjub|
Requires Level 1
or no coins at Level 110
I'm so happy Jubjub is no longer lost. She loves Dark Iron ale so much that when I ran out... she ran away to find more! Now that Jubjub's back, I want as much ale as I can get! I won't want her to run away again! Do you have any Dark Iron Ale? If you do, then I'll trade you one of Jubjub's frog eggs for a mug...
Thank you, <name>. Here is your egg! It won't be ready to hatch for a little while, but when it does you'll have a great pet!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 0 XP
- How to do it (as of Patch 4.3.0 or later on Darkmoon Island):
- In order to receive this quest, you must first purchase at least 2 (3 to 5 should do). The Dark Iron Ale Mugs can be purchased from , the bartender of the Grim Guzzler in Blackrock Depths who walks along the bar on the upper level. They are also available on a table near Plugger, but looting them will make him hostile (and hence no longer a vendor). So buy what he has before stealing them from the tables. Plugger usually has 10 for sale. If you do this quest with a party, you'll need at least one mug (around 3 is recommended) for the party and one for each participant. The fastest way to get to the Grim Guzzler is to ask for a portal from someone who has .
- Once you have obtained the mugs, go find in the forest behind at the Darkmoon Faire near the fire the Darkmoon questgiver for the repeatable quest (and a few other professions). Jubjub will slowly jump towards the mug and drink it when it gets next to it.
- Right click a and place the mug somewhere between Jubjub and Morja (the exact distance is hard to estimate on the first try). This should move Jubjub closer to Morja.
- Right click another Dark Iron Ale Mug and place the mug somewhere between Jubjub, but much closer Morja.
- If the most recent mug is at or near Morja's feet in a few seconds, her pet frog will return to her to lap up the ale and you'll be able to obtain the quest/reward. Note that the beer on the ground stays active for a minute or two allowing multiple characters to turn in a beer to get the reward.
- If a party member already has a Jubling pet, be sure that it's dismissed. Otherwise it will lap up the ale used for bait before Jubjub comes to Morja and the bait mug will be wasted.
- The has a 7 day cooldown before it "hatches" to give you (the actual companion summoning item).
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Quest, Jubjub and Morja moved to Darkmoon Island.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Added.