|Solar Core Destruction|
or 41639 at Level 100
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Detonate the Solar Core.
- Solar Core detonated
The fight has taken us to doorstep. His druids are channeling energies of the Firelands into a vessel called the Solar Core.
Should this vessel detonate on Azeroth, none of us will have a home to return to.
It is destroyed? Good. I doubt this will deter Fandral for long, but we must gain every advantage we can muster.
You will receive:
- After detonating the Core, players will be launched to a ledge on the outskirts of the Widow's Clutch.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.