Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Show Me Your Papers|
Requires Level 1
Go to the front gates of Stormwind, read Proclamation and search 5 Stormwind Citizens. Keep anything suspicious that you find.
After your work in dealing with the Twilight's Hammer cult, recommended you for a delicate assignment.
My men recently discovered a group of cultists attempting to sneak into the city. The flow of trafick into Stormwind has come to a halt. The king has decreed that all visitors must be searched before they can enter the gates. Take this copy of his proclamation and read it to the people assembled at the front gates, then assist the guards there in searching those who wish to enter.
The proclamation is not likely to be well received, <name>.
So were more cultists waiting to be admitted to the city? It's a good thing that you caught them, <name>. Reading over the note that you found, it seems they're planning something big.
Head southwest to the front gates, where the city guards are vainly trying to hold the line keeping the citizens from entering the city. The citizens are justifiably upset:
- You have no right to keep us out!
- As a tax-paying subject, I have a right to visit the city!
- I wish to speak to Marshal BcBride! This is an outrange!
- We've committed no wrongs against the city or its king...
- I have powerful friends, and they will not be happy to hear I was treated this way!
- You have to let me in, my customers are waiting.
- What does King Wrynn fear from his own people?
- You can't treat us this way!
The guards try to keep things calm:
- Keep it down! We'll get this sorted out as soon as we can.
- If you don't settle down, you'll be spending the night inside the Stockade!
- The more you shout, the longer it will take to resolve this.
- Be patient citizens, yelling at us won't change anything.
- I could just close the gates, and then nobody would get in...
- The king is only doing what's necessary to keep the city safe.
Read the proclamation:
- Citizens of Stormwind, as you know, a dangerous cult threatens to tear our city apart. Until this cult has been destroyed, King Wrynn decrees that all who wish to enter Stormwind must submit to searches and questioning.
Quest progression Edit
After the Elemental Invasion event:
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.