Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start||Thisalee Crow [23.8, 70.8]|
|End||Thisalee Crow [23.8, 70.8]|
Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Guardians of Hyjal|
Slay the dragon Sethria. Once she reveals her true form, you will need to use the signal rocket to call in reinforcements!
While you've been raiding Sethria's nest, messages have been flying back and forth between here and the shrine. was at first reluctant, but I've persuaded my fellow druids to risk a direct assault on Sethria herself.
Everyone agreed to my plan... provided YOU spearhead the attack.
Take this signal rocket and engage Sethria on the far ridge. When she reveals her true colors and shifts to her dragon form, fire the rocket and backup will arive to help you!
If a minor dragon like Sethria can cause us so many problems, I hate to see what else the Twilight's Hammer has in store...
Sethria is slain! I knew it was worth the risk.
I'll stay here to look for survivors, but I imagine they'll want to see you back at the shrine.
- 40 yd range—Inflicts Shadow damage. 2.0 sec cast. 1400-2000 Shadow damage
- 50,000 yd range—Deals 11795 to 15102 Shadow damage to any enemy standing within the Shadow fissure after 5 sec. 1.6 sec cast (5 sec cooldown)
After knocking her down to 66% health (roughly 120,000 or so damage), she will do a massive knockback and shift to her dragon form. Take the knockback opportunity to use the signal rocket to call in help! In dragon form, she stops casting Twilight Bolt, retains Twilight Fissure and gains Twilight Breath:
- 15 yd range—Inflicts 5063 to 6171 Shadowflame damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Instant. Hitting for 11-1700 Shadowflame, despite the tooltip.
- Melee swings for 600-1000 Physical on cloth
She has 557,000 max health/40810 max mana in her dragon form, but she is at the same ratio of health/mana she was at before the shift (now roughly 400,000 health).
Druids of the Talon have the following abilities:
- 40 yd range—Hurls a bolt of lightning at an enemy, inflicting Nature damage. 1300-1600 Nature damage.
- Melee swings for 500-730
On entering dragon form:
- Sethria says: You are little more than insects! When I am done with you, I will burn your shrine to the ground!
Using the signal rocket:
- Druid of the Talon says: We're coming, <name>! keep her occupied while we loop around for an attack.
- Sethria says: You buy time... but not your lives... my hatchery remains...
-  or 
- Optional side chain:
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.