|Send Word to Phaoris|
|Start||Prince Nadun [45.2, 37.9]|
|End||King Phaoris [54.9, 32.7]|
Requires Level 83
or 19770 at Level 110
Hurry, <name>. We must speak to my brother, the king.
He is bent on averting war with and the Neferset. He has foolish hopes that there is a diplomatic solution to this problem.
Maybe once he hears what occurred here he will see reason.
You will receive:
Fly back to Ramkahen. On complete, a cutscene:
- King Phaoris says: Perhaps we ought to give the enemy what they're after... and spare our people the coming bloodshed.
- Prince Nadun says: I urge you to reconsider, Phaoris. Deathwing would use the scepters' power to unravel the secrets of Uldum and unleash great destruction.
- King Phaoris says: I must act to protect my people first. Our enemies buried Orsis in the desert. How do you fight against that sort of power?
- Prince Nadun says: We fight to the death, Phaoris! Our race was created to guard this land. We must not betray that legacy.
- King Phaoris says: Your words ring true, brother... but even a king cannot make this decision alone. I will put the issue to a High Council vote.
- Prince Nadun says: I defer to your wisdom, brother. Let us pray we are quick to come to a decision. The enemy will not wait.
Phaoris does not offer any followups, so step outside and speak with Prince Nadun.
Quest progression Edit
-  /  / 
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.