Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Securing the Celestial Ridge|
Requires Level 68
or 9479 at Level 110
In Securing the Celestial Ridge, you can help the Blue Dragonflight learn more about the Nether Dragons.
You must kill:
You must have:
- Suggested Players: 3
The nether dragons have the same ferocious temperament as their black dragon forbears, but there is something entirely alien about them. They hatch and mature rapidly, harnessing the strange energies that forged their kind in the destruction of Draenor.
There is so much more I need to know about them, but I believe the powers may be of use to my own flight. If we can displace the leader of these drakes, Veraku, with a show of dominance, we can cow the rest of them into submission.
Have you challenged and defeated Veraku?
Well done, <name>. Well done indeed. The nether dragonkin will not accept a blue dragon among them at first, but with time and the firm demonstration of my authority, they will come around. Scattered, isolated, and without a definitive leader, we must be vigilant in preventing them from falling under the sway of a malevolent power, keeping them in check all the while.
You may choose one of the following:
You will also receive:
- On the southern end of the ridge is a dragon skeleton. Use the horn there to summon the dragon.
- The dragon is susceptible to many types of crowd control. He can be feared, stunned, slept, slowed, blinded, and rooted.
- If you do plan to use fear, you should clear out the area first of drakes and dragons. They will come if Veraku is feared into them.
- There are a few seconds between using the Challenge and you being forced into combat for rogues and druids to stealth.
- If you are neutral or better to Netherwing, make sure click the "At War" button on your reputation page. If its not set, you can't attack Veraku but it can attack you. You cannot change this switch once you are in combat.