Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Safety in Numbers|
|End||King Genn Greymane [65.9, 77.7]|
or 38 at Level 110
- Option 1
- There's only so much I can teach right now with all these worgen trying to dismember us.
- We really should think about heading south with the other survivors. We've been told that King Greymane is there.
- If we stick together our chances of survival will increase... especially if you pick someone nutritious-looking to stand next to.
- Option 2
- I've taught you all that is practical for now.
- It is time we joined with the other survivors. The others mentioned that King Greymane and his royal guard are just south of here.
- We should go there and seek safety in numbers.
You've done well in coming here. If we Gilneans stick together we might yet defeat this terrible enemy.
You will receive:
Keep heading south to find him.
-  /  / 
- Class quests
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added