Instructor Razuvious in Ebon Hold has commanded you to use your Runeforging ability to engrave a rune [of your choosing] upon your [Runed Soulblade].
You may freely replace the engraving upon your weapon at any time, so long as you are near a Runeforge.
The mark of war is etched indelibly upon your soul, death knight. You have learned the dark art of runeforging and with it you will engrave runes of power upon your weaponry.
Preparations for battle must be made. Return to one of the runeforges, here in the Heart of Acherus, and use the power of runeforging to emblazon your weapon with a rune of power!
Return to me when your blade glows with dark energy!
Do not waste time, <name>. We are on the brink of apocalypse!
Remember these words, death knight. The Runeforge is a Scourge instrument. It exists only in Acherus, Naxxramas and the heart of Icecrown! You may only emblazon your weaponry at a Runeforge.
Return often and emblazon all of your weapons. A death knight must be prepared for all that would dare oppose him!
-  In Service Of The Lich King
-  The Emblazoned Runeblade
-  Runeforging: Preparation For Battle
-  The Endless Hunger
-  The Eye Of Acherus
-  Death Comes From On High
-  The Might Of The Scourge
-  Report To Scourge Commander Thalanor
-  The Scarlet Harvest
-  If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins
-  Gothik the Harvester
-  The Gift That Keeps On Giving
-  An Attack Of Opportunity
-  Massacre At Light's Point
-  Victory At Death's Breach!
-  The Will Of The Lich King
-  The Crypt of Remembrance
- Side quest:  The Plaguebringer's Request &  Noth's Special Brew &  More Skulls For Brew
-  Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide &  Lambs To The Slaughter
-  How To Win Friends And Influence Enemies
-  Behind Scarlet Lines
-  The Path Of The Righteous Crusader,  Brothers In Death
-  Bloody Breakout
-  A Cry For Vengeance!
-  A Special Surprise
-  A Sort Of Homecoming
-  Ambush At The Overlook
-  A Meeting With Fate
-  The Scarlet Onslaught Emerges
-  Scarlet Armies Approach...
-  The Scarlet Apocalypse
-  An End To All Things...
-  The Lich King's Command
-  The Light of Dawn
-  Taking Back Acherus
-  The Battle For The Ebon Hold
-  Where Kings Walk or  Warchief's Blessing