Remove the thorn from Shen-zin Su.
The first step is done, but now we must save Shen-zin Su!
You will receive:
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Ji may kill Shen-zin Su if we let him go through with this! Come with me, <name>, quickly!
Aysa sprints from the bottom of the crash site and mounts the stairs, quickly running all the way to the top. There is Ji Firepaw, ready to set the explosives!
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Ji, stop! This is reckless and stupid.
- Ji Firepaw says: Aysa, this is our only option. We blow the ship free, then we heal his wound. We have no other solution.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: If you stop this, then maybe we can come up with one.
- Ji Firepaw says: So we just wait until we think of something? Shen-zin Su is dying! Doing nothing risks everything!
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Doing THIS risks everything!
- Ji Firepaw says: I'd rather die knowing that we at least tried.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Ji... if this is what you must do, I won't stop you, but you're giving up everything for this. I hope you're right.
- Aysa sighs.
Ji sets the explosives. Time to move! He and Aysa jump from the ship.
When the smoke clears, the wreckage is gone, but the gaping wound still remains. The area is under attack from the deep sea creatures, and a number of Horde and Alliance healers are working together to repair the damage...