<Banthok hands you the prison key.>
You must hurry, <name>. Take the key and use it to unchain my father from the Anub'ar prison. Once he is freed assist him in destroying the Anub'ar leader, Under-king Anub'et'kan. When the Under-king is defeated, take from his chitinous carapace a fragment as a trophy to present to the Horde at Agmar's Hammer. Let Agmar see the might of the High Chief!
What is it, <name>? I am extremely busy.
You are a brave <class>, <name>. You've done the Horde a great service by rescuing the High Chief.
- 500 reputation with Horde Expedition
- 500 reputation with The Taunka
- Roanauk Icemist yells: I... am... FREE!
- Roanauk Icemist says: What have they done to my people...
- Roanauk Icemist yells: You will face the full fury of the ancestors for what you have done, monster!
- Under-King Anub'et'kan yells: A new day dawns, my children! Soon the undead legions of Azjol-Nerub will rise and take over this world!
- Under-King Anub'et'kan yells: Your freedom will be short lived, Icemist!
- Roanauk Icemist says: Rebirth comes, my brothers... Rise... Rise and fight once more.
- Roanauk Icemist yells: FOR ICEMIST! FOR THE TAUNKA!
- Roanauk Icemist yells: Come down and face me, insect!
- Under-King Anub'et'kan yells: Insolent mortal! You will be consumed!
- Roanauk Icemist yells: Then I will force you down! Wind grant me flight!
- Under-King Anub'et'kan yells: ARRGGH!! It cannot be! How...