- Magtoor passed on
Magtoor grows weaker by the second, <name>. My remedy is prepared... it must work. It must!
You have done so much for the both of us. I would be honored if you stayed for what may be Magtoor's final moments.
And yet, he came here, in person, to comfort a single dying soul.
I must thank you as well, for helping me make my last effort to comfort my friend. My research will continue... and I hope that Magtoor will continue to watch over me.
- Anchorite Avuun says: Even now, nothing. Why? Why would the Light forsake the innocent?
- A portal from the Exodar opens and steps through!
- Prophet Velen says: Some have spent decades meditating upon this mystery, Avuun. I do not wish the same fate upon you.
- Anchorite Avuun says: Prophet Velen!
- Prophet Velen says: The Light wishes suffering on none, my child. But it does not reign unopposed in our realm.
- Prophet Velen says: Even now, the true battle between the forces of Light and Darkness approaches. We will all be called to join, and in the face of this conflict, all mortal suffering will be meaningless.
- Prophet Velen says: Magtoor, you have embraced your plight bravely. Are you ready to return to the embrace of the Light?
- Magtoor says: Yes...
- Prophet Velen says: Then may the Light save you and raise you up.
- Velen channels "Extreme Unction" on Magtoor. Magtoor disappears
- Prophet Velen says: Remember, Avuun. Not all who wander are lost.
- Anchorite Avuun says: ...thank you, Prophet. You have given both of us great comfort. I will continue my work, in faith and memory of Magtoor.
- Velen walks back to the portal and teleports back to the Exodar.
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
-  / 
- Side chain playing homage to WoW's RTS roots:
-  / 
- Complete all of:
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.