Release Valves #1 - 4.
- Valve #1 released
- Valve #2 released
- Valve #3 released
- Valve #4 released
We're going to need you to go out to the KTC Oil Platform and release the valves to overload the coolant system. After you do that, head to the platform control panel and set it to blow.
You have not yet released all four of the valves. The coolant to the platform is still functioning within normal operating parameters.
All of the lights and indicators on the control panel are going crazy!
You will receive:
Pick up and / before heading out. Each valve is on the deck (this was changed from previously when two of them were accessible from the water). Valve #2 is slightly hard to reach. Make sure to carefully walk up the plank to reach it, but don't go too far or you'll fall into the water.
- Valve #1 - Up the ramp, just to the left as you reach the top
- Valve #2 - Past Valve #1 and around the far corner, hang a left; will be on the right-hand side up a small ramp
- Valve #3 - The pathway between Valve#1 and Valve#2
- Valve #4 - From Valve #3, follow the walkway around to the right
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- KTC Oil Rig
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.