Listen to what Tirion Fordring has to say.
- Tirion's Tale
You have worked hard, friend. Rest your weary bones and allow me to properly introduce myself.
The Fordring redemption will be a difficult task. Are you prepared?
- Sit and listen to my story, <race>.
- I must apologize for not being entirely truthful with you in regards to my identity. I had to be certain that you could be trusted - few people would have selflessly lent assistance to an old and forgotten hermit.
- You have proven yourself as one of those people: A person of integrity and honor.
- My son, Taelan, was only a child when I was found guilty of treason and banished from the Alliance to live a life in exile. I chose to remain here so that I could watch over him; to somehow insure that he would grow up an honorable man.
- As I had hoped, he took my place as lord of Mardenholde; but in a cruel twist of fate, joined the ranks of the Scarlet Crusade. He is now their Highlord, <race>.
- Indeed. The Scarlet Crusade are an aberration of the Order of the Silver Hand.
- You must believe me, <race>; Taelan is a good man. He needs guidance. he needs to remember... remember what it is to be noble and honorable. I know that in his heart, he knows what he does is wrong. Will you help him? Will you help him remember?