|Start||Avatar of Freya|
|End||Avatar of Freya|
Requires Level 77
- Scourge Minions destroyed (200)
- Bythius the Flesh-Shaper slain
- Urgreth of the Thousand Tombs slain
- Hailscorn slain
It is time, <name>. The Etymidian is one of the most destructive forces ever created by the titans and I am loathe to unleash him in my lands.
There is little choice, however. Our enemies have forced my hand and the fury of the titans will cleanse all.
Those who would threaten life... have they been dealt with?
I am grateful for your help, <name>. It is my duty to watch over these lands and all life that dwells on them.
Thanks to you, that life will continue to thrive while the forces of death wage in the bordering regions.
Your actions will not be forgotten.
- Spam Colossal Strike to hit the enemy. It has a very short cooldown and costs no mana.
- Use Cataclysm to wipe out larger numbers (i.e. more than three) of Minions. This costs some mana.
- When you are out of combat, you can quickly restore to full health with Reconstruction (costs lots of mana), and then restore to full mana with Titan Surge.
- When playing as The Etymidian, you do not suffer falling damage. This can reduce the time it takes to get down from the mountain.
- Bythius the Flesh-Shaper
- Use Colossal Strike and Cataclysm to get rid of Glonn and Cerberon and any adds. Make sure at all times you have enough mana to heal yourself if needed.
- Urgreth of the Thousand Tombs
- Use Reconstruction to heal yourself when you get low. When he starts casting Dark Barrage run away to avoid the massive damage and use Reconstruction to heal and Titan Surge to get the mana back. When Urgreth is finished casting he will come at you again. Interrupt your Titan Surge before he hits you to avoid the 400% extra damage while casting Titan Surge.
- Stand with your back against the mountain wall so you won't get punched down from Wing Barrage. Have enough mana at the start for at least two Cataclysms when he "calls forth an army of frozen corpses", and to use Reconstruction to heal yourself when you're low if needed.
Quest progression Edit
-  (optional)
- Complete both quests to continue:
-  (classified as Un'Goro Crater)