Razzeric's Tweaking is a neutral quest in the Goblin Sponsorship quest chain quest chain. In this quest, players are sent by Razzeric the goblin pilot to recover seaforium booster from Dustwallow Marsh.
How to Get This Quest Edit
Required for completion:
The crashed zeppelin is notoriously hard to find and get to. It is up against the mountains which lie on the eastern coast of Dustwallow Marsh. The section of mountains cradle the zeppelin crash like a backwards C. The area of the crash is called Beezil's Wreck. The seaforium booster can be found in a box near the crash. Coordinates (54,56).
- Pozzik's a great mechanic, I know that, but he's afraid to just load on the firepower and grab on for the ride. Not me, though.
- After Pozzik finishes with a racer, I take a little time to put my own modifications on--you know, loosening up the controls, removing parts of the frame, and adding more juice!
- I ordered a seaforium booster from Shreev at the Gizmorium in Gadgetzan, but apparently the zeppelin it was being sent on crashed in Dustwallow Marsh! I gotta have it, <name>!
You will receive:
- How'm I supposed to show my face around the track without a little extra kick to get me going? It's a travesty, I tell you.
- Just take a look at this beauty! Fifteen pounds of solid seaforium power! Once I get this strapped on to the side of my racer, I'll be around the track so fast I'll beat the gnomes twice!