|This article or section is a Mists of Pandaria stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Not yet released!
* This article or section includes information about announced content that has not been released yet. The expected release date is unknown.
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
or 666 at Level 100
Move 6 Plump Marmots off of Thunderfoot Farm, and fill in 6 Marmot Holes.
went off this morning to watch fight the virmen. When I came back, the farm was full of marmots!
I don't want to kill them, but we need to get rid of them. Hey, I know! We can close the holes!
Fill in their holes with dirt, so they can't come out in our farm anymore.
Thank you, <ma'am/sir>! Now I can get back to my chores.
You will receive:
- 111000 XP
- 9 80
- The marmots are all over the small farm. Clicking on them will launch them in the air!
- Holes are also all over, but marmots will aggro when nearby holes are disturbed, so it is best to launch them away first.
- Ana Thunderfoot says: The marmots get mad if they see you ruining their holes. Just nudge them out of the way first, and they'll leave you alone.
- β Patch 5.0.1 (Beta): Added.