|Put on Your Best Face for Loken|
Requires Level 73
or 12569 at Level 110
|Rewards||, , , |
- Message from Loken received
Using the images you've captured, I've created everything you need for your overseer disguise kit. You'll make a fine iron dwarf, if I do say so myself.
Take the kit with you to Dun Argol, use it to disguise yourself, then go to the easternmost building on the broad middle tier of the city.
There, you should see a pedestal where the thane and overseers receive their orders from this Loken. Activate it while disguised and learn all you can from the communication.
Did the disguise work?
Could it be that Kronus isn't really exaggerating? The titans' stone and iron sons fighting against each other for control of the ancient city of Ulduar. This is madness, <name> and it could destroy our only chance to learn the true history of dwarvenkind!
Loken's Pedastal is at [81.5, 60.3] in the easternmost building of the middle tier.
When interacting with the pedestal:
- Image of Loken says: You're late, overseer.
- Image of Loken says: Destiny will not wait. Your craftsmen must increase their production of the war golems before the stone giant leader and his army reach Ulduar.
- Image of Loken says: Tell your rune-smiths to continue converting what stone giants you can. Those that will not submit must be destroyed.
- Image of Loken says: If the stone giants interfere with our work at Ulduar, I will hold you and your thane responsible. Mortals must not be allowed to come to the aid of the giants.
- Image of Loken says: Return to your duties, overseer. Be certain to impress upon your workers the urgency of their tasks.
The disguise makes you friendly with everything at Dun Argol, iron dwarves and elementals alike. This makes it an excellent time to do  and  , allowing you to easily get to both targets on the bottom level. Blackout can be done while disguised. Afterwards, use the disguise to leave the building.