Requires Level 80
or 16619 at Level 110
Gather 8 Bloated Kelp Bulbs hanging under the southern terrace.
- Hello! I've been scrambling, scrambling to prepare for the assault. He's got high hopes and high plans to blow all kinds of things sky high! ...or water high? That would do.
- Blowing things high takes EXPLOSIVES! I don't have explosives. It's saddening. Very saddening.
- I've been properly inspired to improvise though, and the solution has become apparent. The bulbs on the seaweed hanging from the ruins contain a surprisingly volatile gas. Maybe you might gather some for me? Pretty Please?
- Been all over the place. Blown all kinds of things up. I thought I might have some trouble carrying on the trend, what with the water and all, but it's just a matter of inspiration.
- I found something volatile enough to make bombs out of! There's a bunch of kelp hanging under the terrace to the southwest. Normally kelp stores gas that makes it float - this kelp produces a different kind of heavy gas. it keeps it hanging, but also makes for great explosions.
- Gather me some?
Tick, tock, tick, tock. Always in such a hurry. No time for innovation. What I wouldn't give for a lab again!
You are brave indeed! I've seen you battling all manner of murloc, naga, and pointy-toothed fish, but that was nothing! The way you just sling those kelp bulbs under your arm like that is a new kind of fearless. BOOM! You could blow up at any second.
You're my kind of <race>.
You will receive:
- 7 80
- 27700 XP
Head to the tunnel where the Alliance forward post[33.1, 67.6] is to the southwest, if Horde. Look up. See the kelp hanging from the ceiling. Inspect closely. There are big balls of kelp hanging near the bottom of the kelp strands.
-  /  / 
-  / 
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.