Free the Prisoners of War locked up in the prison in Render's Valley.
- Prisoners of War Freed
Now the prisoners are being held on the northeast side of the valley in a large cage, but the key to the cage is in a cave on the south side of the valley. You'll have to steal the key, create a distraction, and free the citizens.
Good luck, <name>! I'll be in touch through the field kit.
<The radio on the Bravo Company field kit crackles.>
Looks like the P.O.W.s are free. Time to initiate Operation: End All.
("War is in my blood.")
Accepting the quest brings Jorgansen back as a guardian. Also, players now have the field kit with them. Toggle it to bring out its abilities and a quick explanation:
- Bravo Company Field Kit ACTIVE. New abilities are now available on your action bar. Toggle Bravo Company Field Kit to DEACTIVATE.
- 20 yd range—Covers the user in fox poop and leaves. Hides them from sight. Instant (5 sec cooldown)
- 30 yd range—Creates a distraction that any orc within 30 yards will investigate. Instant (5 sec cooldown)
- 5 yd range—Knocks out a Blackrock orc. May only be used from behind the target. 2 sec cast
Players are also buffed with "Bravo Company Field Kit: Toggle to deactivate", which they can right-click off if necessary.
Leaving camp headed toward the valley
- Activate your Bravo Company Field Kit now.
Stealth your party using Camouflage.
Closing in on Render's Valley:
- We're nearing Render's Valley. These orcs are rough. Make sure you are camo'd!
The orcs are all elites, so fighting them is an ill-advised idea. However...
- Create a distraction so that you and Jorgensen can slip by unnoticed.
Done properly, nothing untoward happens. However, Blackrock Guards can cast truesight, which sees through stealth, so be careful!
- Blackrock Guard casts stealth detection. Keep your distance!
In the cave is a solitary guard.
- Sometimes you just need to take out one target. Use chloroform while behind the enemy!
After looting the key, head northeast to the other end of the valley to find the Blackrock Holding Pens. Make a distraction to keep the orcs busy then free a pen.
- Kidnapped Redridge Citizen yells: We're free! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
The citizens should have enough time to get away if the span between distracting and freeing was short.
Jorgansen has some useful advice:
- Jorgensen says: Make sure we always have camouflage up. The orcs in Render's Valley will kill us both if we're spotted.
- Jorgensen says: While camouflaged, we are harder to detect when we are BEHIND creatures.
- Jorgensen says: Sometimes a distraction can backfire and cause the orcs to become suspicious. In those instances the orcs will actively search for us. It's best to keep a good distance from any orc detecting stealth.
- Jorgensen says: Once in a while we'll come up against a lone orc that stands between us and victory. Chloroform is often best used in those situations. Just remember to apply chloroform we have to be behind the enemy.
And some standard paladin bitching:
- Jorgensen says: kills bad guys so fast. I wish I could kill as fast as him. WHY can't I shoot fireballs? What does the LIGHT have against fireballs?
- Jorgensen says: One time, told me that he could take on five of me at once. Why am I so weak?
- Jorgensen says: I don't know, maybe the grass really is greener on the other side, you know? and really kick butt as warriors. Maybe I should drop this paladin thing and try out being a warrior.
- Complete all of:
Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added