Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Requires Level 84
or 41639 at Level 110
|Rewards|| or or |
Bring the Gob Squad past the northern Dragonmaw Gate to the entrance of Grim Batol.
If you are separated from the Gob Squad, return to in Wyrms' Bend to be reassigned.
- Grim Batol entrance secured
Good work so far. We should find the entrance to Grim Batol just past the next gate.
I was ordered to secure the entrance and block off reinforcements while the rest of our men press through the path we've cleared up the canyon. I'm thinking if we get there soon enough, maybe I can let have a little more fun.
Let's get moving down the canyon to the southwest - we should find the next gate pretty quickly.
The gate is clear. Once your people finish clearing the canyon, we will speak to your leaders about the next move.
You will receive:
- 9 40
- 69400 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- It seems it is easiest to take the squad up the left side of the area, hugging the hills as close as possible. This minimizes the number of mobs that are engaged.
- Have some fun with your squad if you feel like making hand gestures.
- Ticker says: See you around!
- Patch says: Good working with you.
- Newt says: I kind of like you. Try not to get killed out there.
- Calen says: <Name>! I'm glad you made it.
-  / 
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
-  / 
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.