Use the Gnomish Playback Device in front of Ozzie Togglevolt north of Kharanos, Milli Featherwhistle at the Steelgrill's Depot and Tog Rustsprocket outside the Kharanos Inn. Return to when all the speeches have been given.
Could you try some of them out on the local gnome residents? This device creates an image of Mekkatorque saying a few lines from each of my speech drafts.
Let me know which one works, okay?
Hey, did you have a chance to test out my speeches?
Oh my. Their reactions were that different?
Not completely what I was expecting, but I think I have a speech that will do.
Just let me find where I put it...
Ozzie Togglevolt is in the invention building just north of the forge:
- What I want out of each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every refuelling station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, and doghouse in this area.
- Your fugitive's name is Mekgineer Thermaplugg.
- Go get him.
- Ozzie Togglevolt says: Hmm, I suppose it could work. But it could really use a little more umph!
- Paraphrasing dialog from the movie The Fugitive.
Milli Featherwhistle is by the Mechanostrider mount display:
- They may take our lives, but they'll never take...
- ...our INNOVATION!
- Milli Featherwhistle says: What? I don't even know what you're talking about! That's terrible!
- These inspiring words were nearly seen in the movie Braveheart.
Tog Rustsprocket is just south of the Kharanos inn, near the warlock trainer:
- We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!
- We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate...
- ...our Autonomy Day!
- Tog Rustsprocket says: Horrible! Well, all right, maybe it just needs a little cleaning up?
- This speech is inspired by dialog from the movie Independence Day.
- Complete both of:
- [75-80] (optional)
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): Added.
Event activated September 7/8, 2010