Requires Level 1
or Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.Expression error: Unexpected < operator. at Level 100
Pilgrim's Bounty guest is the lead in quest for Pilgrim's Bounty and is given by a level 1 commoner in each of the major cities to help direct players to the world event.
Won't you celebrate Pilgrim's Bounty with us <name>? It's a time for reflecting on your journeys and your good fortune, sharing plentiful food and stories with friends.
You can partake of wonderful Pilgrim's Bounty feasts near major towns by sitting at a bountiful table and serving the foods you find there.
If your interested in learning how to cook the traditional Pilgrim's Bounty foods, seek out Gregory Tabor. You will find him just outside Stormwind's gates.
Are you here to celebrate Pilgrim's Bounty with us? It was once a time for reflecting on your journeys and your good fortune while sharing a meal with friends. Many still mark the occasion.
You can partake of Pilgrim's Bounty feasts near major towns by sitting at a bountiful table and serving the foods you find there.
If you're interested in learning how to cook the traditional Pilgrim's Bounty foods, seek out Miles Standish. You will find him in the courtyard above Undercity.
- +10 reputation with Stormwind
- +10 reputation with Undercity
- XP varies per level (or 1 32 at level 80)
- Experience: 1150 @ level 67
- Experience: 750 @ level 48
- Experience: 34 @ level 4
If you'd like to learn to cook Pilgrim's Bounty foods, I can help. If you're not already a cook, all you have to do is train and you'll be cooking in no time!
Different factions have slightly different text.
- Human Commoner
- Pilgrim's Bounty is a time to reflect upon one's good fortune and share with all around you.
- We hope that all of our noble allies will join us in feasting and celebration.
- Draenei Commoner
- I am told Pilgrim's Bounty is a time to reflect upon one's good fortune and share will all around you.
- We are luck to have found this world and its bold inhabitants; it is only fitting that we lend our knowledge and strength to these new-found allies.
- Blood Elf Commoner
- "Pilgrim's Bounty." Hrm. I can understand the tauren's eagerness to express their sense of gratitude and comraderie to the Horde's warchief, but the Forsaken?
- I imagined they would have dropped such sentimental traditions long ago.
- Forsaken Commoner
- Why do we celebrate Pilgrim's Bounty...? Who can say. Habit, I suppose. I certainly can't taste any of it.
- Pumpkin pie, virulent plagues... Does it really matter WHAT we're cooking up?
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Added for Pilgrim's Bounty