These fire hawks are beings of fire, but they exhibit much of the same behavior that we've seen in birds back home. It makes me wonder from where they originate.
Back to the point - I think we might be able to train them. Domesticate them if you will. Use them against our enemies.
I'd like you to retrieve one of their eggs from the top of Fireplume Peak. If you can bring it back to me safely, I will see to the rest.
Were you able to recover an egg?
This will do perfectly! Come see me again in a day or two and we'll see how things have progressed.
You will receive:
- Use the Thermal Drafts scattered around the Peak to make your way to the top.
- Collecting the eggs tends to aggro the , who follows players for a long distance. Killing her may be the best option, barring any combat escaping mechanisms.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below (after completing four from the previous stage) to earn enough to continue. (150 marks for recruiting the Shadow Wardens; if completed already, then 125 marks each for the Moonwell, Ancients, or Armaments quests)
- Ancients daily (requires completion of )
- Anren/Tholo (requires having quested for the Druids of the Talon and completing ; quests below reflect accepting )
- Fire Lasher daily (requires having quested for the Shadow Wardens and completing the normal quests below)
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.