or 48 at Level 110
|Reputation||+10 Bilgewater Cartel|
Speak with at the Warchief's Lookout on the Lost Isles.
Alright, then, grab onto the ladder. We gotta get outa here!
We'll make a flyby of the town, and then I'm gonna get you to some old friends!
I told you we would meet again, <name>.
<The Warchief gives you an appraising look.>
Unfortunate that it's under such dire circumstances.
You will receive:
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: Hang on, <name>! We have to get you out of here, NOW!
- Sassy flies out of the big lava tube toward Oomlot. Suddenly, the volcano starts exploding!
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: OH MY GOSH! BEHIND YOU!!!
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: WE'RE ON FIRE!
- Reaching the mouth of the lava tube
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: We're coming up on the Town-In-A-Box now...
- The town is destroyed -- taken out by a lava flow. Sassy loops around over the Dire Strait to make another pass over town
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: Get in the back seat. We're getting out of here. I know where our old friends, the orcs, are!
- Flying over the path the player used to get up in to the caldera, which is now a massive lava field:
- Sassy Hardwrench yells: First Kezan and now here. We are toast if we don't find a way off of this island soon!
Thrall, before concluding the quest, says:
- Your friends were all taken prisoner by while the volcano was exploding.
- We are going to have to deal with the Alliance quickly if we're to rescue them and get off of this island.
- If you make the mistake of hearthing out or otherwise leaving Volcanoth's Lair before accepting this quest, there is a way back to Sassy. Make your way to Oomlot Village and find the back entry. You can walk behind the fence near where [63, 68.8] was fought at and make the long journey through the cave there.
- If for some reason you abandon this quest, you can retrieve it in the same manner, as Sassy remains behind.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.