|Off to the Bank|
|End||FBoK Bank Teller|
Requires Level 1
or 38 at Level 110
|Reputation||+25 Bilgewater Cartel|
- Candy Cane
- Hi, babe. Are you ready for the party?
- No?! You know I love you, right? I think you need to swing into town and buy a new outfit for the party.
- Don't look at me like that... you want to look your best? Don't you want to look good for me? I am your girlfriend after all!
- Make sure you swing by the bank first and pull out plenty of macaroons. Don't buy any of that cheap stuff!
- Chip Endale
- Yo, baby. Wassup? You ready for the party?
- No?! You know I love you, so I don't know how to say this, but check it... I think you need to swing into town to buy a new outfit for the party.
- Don't look at me like that... you want to look gooood, right? Don't you want to look super fine for me? I am your boyfriend after all!
- Swing by the bank first and pull out plenty of macaroons. You don't want to buy any of that cheap stuff!
Oh, it's you <sir/ma'am>! Sorry, I didn't recognize you at first with all of these commoners milling about.
You people cool your heels! <Name> is here!
Here are your macaroons, <sir/ma'am>. Come back anytime if you need more.
You will receive:
- Make sure you pull plenty of moolah out of the bank. I don't want you buying any of that cheap clothing you usually like to wear. This party's important!
- FBoK Bank Teller says: You people cool your heels! <Name> is here. <He/She>'s gonna be the next Trade <Prince/Princess>!
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.