or 149 at Level 110
|Reputation||+25 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards||6 48 50|
Speak to at Malfurion's Breach.
I have dispatched the sacred moonwell waters to Malfurion's Breach, as you requested. Ayla is well trained in tending to them. You should return to her and see the boons she weaves for you there.
You will pleased to know that the waters arrived safely. With the moonwell filled, and the shade of the Sentinel Tree upon us, I can almost forget we're in the Firelands for moments at a time.
I've spread the moonwell's blessing upon these trees and bushes. Take the fruit with you before you venture out. It is more refreshing than you can possibly imagine.
You will receive:
- Matoclaw says: Tenaron, old friend. Would you go collect a vial of moonwell water for this <class>?
- says: It would be my pleasure, Matoclaw.
- Matoclaw says: Go now, <name>. The moonwell will be filled by the time you return to the front.
- Completing this quest (or, presumably, ) will unlock several fruit trees near the moonwell, as well as the items offered by Ayla:
- Players must unlock both the Druids of the Talon and the Shadow Wardens in order for this quest to become available.
Patches changes Edit
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.