|The subject of this article was either removed from World of Warcraft or is no longer available due to the devastating Cataclysm.
|Nothing But The Truth|
|Difficulty||37 38 40 45 52|
or 2160 at Level 90
We need to operate with a certain amount of discretion. After all, it's not like you're going to waltz in there and convince the fool to drink Faustin's concoction here, right?
But if there's one thing those humans cannot deny it's the booze. I'll take Faustin's serum and mix it into this ale. I guarantee the poor sap will show no reluctance when it comes to chug-a-lugging a brew.
Please have mercy on me! I have information that goes beyond alliance boundaries. While I am no sympathizer of the Horde, there is political treachery going on that must be revealed!
A drink for me? How kind. It's been days since they've allowed me to drink. Let me drink this down and then I'll tell you what I've learned....
- Infiltrator Marksen takes a big swig of ale.
- Infiltrator Marksen says: That was refreshing. Now there's information that needs to be told...
- Infiltrator Marksen says: I believe the Forsaken are misleading the allies of the Horde.... wait... I feel so... dizzy...
- Infiltrator Marksen writhes in pain.
He then turns into a zombie and stumble around for a few moments before collapsing.
- Infiltrator Marksen says: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Upon completion of this quest you will gain: