|Not Soon Forgotten|
Requires Level 80
or 24929 at Level 100
Kill Varkul the Unrelenting[29, 79].
The Kvaldir leader has shown his rotting, ugly face but a short swim from here, down this hall. We kill him now and the Kvaldir occupation of our once beloved city shall be ended.
Beware Battlemaiden, for he is no weakling. He has many Kvaldir at his command. Some have been dispatched to weaken him during your attack, but they will be interrupted if you let any of his Kvaldir attack them. es
Show no mercy, Battlemaiden.
Your foe is but a short swim down this hall. Go, and bring death with you.
<The Kvaldir General crumples to the ground, defeated.>
<With this, the ruins of Vashj'ir have been claimed for . her ultimate goals remain uncertain, but it is clear that the naga came here with purpose.>
<If only you could continue, you are sure that the answers to defeating the naga lie within this vision, but the Wavespeaker's magics are waning, and you are losing your connection with the Battlemaiden.>
- Head west along the hall to the far end. There, Varkul the Unrelenting, a level 81 elite kvaldir with 1.5 million health awaits. Along with him are , s, and s. s
- He is being attacked by 5 sea witches stacking a +100% damage taking debuff. If they get interrupted by either him or the other kvaldir, the debuff drops. So keep the sea witches unperturbed, then get back on Varkul. Some and a s are also assisting.
- Completing the quest ends the vision and players wake up back at the spot where they entered the vision, where the wavespeaker greets them.
- On complete:
- Wavespeaker Valoren/Tulra says: Welcome back, <name>. That took longer than expected. Learn anything useful?
- Getting settled:
-  /  / 
-  (during A Better Vantage)
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.