Requires Level 83
or 26339 at Level 110
- Tahet's Whereabouts
Hieroglyphs depicting a chained Tol'vir mark the southeastern corner of the map.
Perhaps Tahet was brought there when he was imprisoned.
If the prisoner's information is true, Tahet is in great danger.
You will receive:
Head southeast, crossing all the way over the Lost City of the Tol'vir to the eastern end of the delta. You will find the prison and the . Talk to him.
- Are you with the Neferset scum? Did they send you to do their dirty work? Speak!
- Ramkahen Prisoner yells: Wait! Here come the Neferset guards! Fight near me so I can beat their skulls in!
Upon the Overlord's death:
- Ramkahen Prisoner picks up a key from Neferset Enforcer.
- Ramkahen Prisoner says: Freedom at last. I thank you, stranger. Tahet is no longer here. A cruel Neferset warlord called took him.
- Ramkahen Prisoner says: I must warn you. Caimas does horrible things to prisoners... he forces them to fight his pet beasts. Prepare for the worst, friend.
The quest completes automatically at this point and the next is offered.
Quest progression Edit
- High Priest:
- High Commander
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.