- Help Emily and Mr. Floppy return to the camp
Excuse me, <Mister/Ma'am>, do you know the way back to the soldiers' camp?
Mr. Floppy and I decided to go for a walk in the woods, and my brother Walter was gonna come with us, but then he had squire things to do.
So Mr. Floppy and I went by ourselves, but we got lost, and there were a whole bunch of hungry wolves, but we found this tower.
The wolves went away, but we're still lost.
I asked Mr. Floppy, and he doesn't know the way back. Would you help us? Please?
Thank goodness you found Emmy! When she left without me, I was worried she'd get lost.
I'm glad to see Mr. Floppy's back safe and sound, too.
- Emily says: Are you ready, Mr. Floppy? Stay close to me and watch out for those wolves!
Hungry Worg aggro:
- Emily says: Um... I think one of those wolves is back...
- Emily says: He's going for Mr. Floppy!
- Emily says: Let's get out of here before more wolves find us!
Any other aggro:
- Emily says: There's a big meanie attacking Mr. Floppy! Help!
Ravenous Worg aggro:
- Emily says: Oh, no! Look, it's another wolf, and it's a biiiiiig one!
- The Ravenous Worg chomps down on Mr. Floppy
- Emily says: He's gonna eat Mr. Floppy! You gotta help Mr. Floppy! You just gotta!
- Mr. Floppy collapses
- Emily says: Don't go toward the light, Mr. Floppy!
- Mr. Floppy revives
- Emily says: Mr. Floppy, you're ok! Thank you so much for saving Mr. Floppy!
- Emily says: I think I see the camp! We're almost home, Mr. Floppy! Let's go!
- Emily and Mr. Floppy run towards camp as the quest completes
- Emily says: Thank you for helping me get back to the camp. Go tell Walter that I'm safe now!
At your first try, this quest may be bugged. At the point Mr. Floppy dies from the wolf's attack, he may not get back up, even though Emily cheers "Mr. Floppy, you're ok! Thank you so much for saving Mr. Floppy!". At this point, the dead Mr. Floppy and Emily will stand there, and wont move on. If this happens, abandon the quest and pick it up again (it may take a small while before they respawn).
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.