|Mo' Better Shredder|
Requires Level 84
or 33119 at Level 110
|Reputation||+250 Bilgewater Cartel|
|Rewards|| or or |
Locate a Salvageable Shredder on the Twilight Shores, and use it to summon a Bilgewater Salvage Expert. Defend the shredder until it is operational again.
- Salvageable Shredder Located
- Salvageable Shredder Defended
<name>, got plans for a better shredder. But my engineers can't wade into a combat zone alone.
Go locate a salvageable shredder in the Twilight Shores, and use it to signal one of my salvage experts to join you. Defend the shredder while we make some "upgrades."
The Alliance won't know what hit them! At least, not until my marketing campaign kicks in!
That's right baby! That's right! Cold steel and hot death!
What should we name our new creation? The Gnugatron? No - better - the <name>-o-matic. That's got a ring to it.
You will receive:
You may also choose one of the following:
Upon finding the shredder:
- This shredder looks like it can be repaired. You fire off a signal...
The Bilgewater Salvage Expert lands beside players, parachuting in.
- Bilgewater Salvage Expert says: Here we go, bub. Watch how things get done.
- Bilgewater Salvage Expert says: Cover my butt in case we're ambushed.
Several low-health mobs will spawn at various intervals, all trying to sabotage the Expert's work. Upon killing them...
- Bilgewater Salvage Expert says: We did it! Let's fire this masterpiece up...
The Expert jumps into the shredder.
- Deathblade Shredder says: Deathblade... activated! System integrity check: 57 percent nominal.
- Deathblade Shredder says: That's actually pretty good by Bilgewater standards.
A group of mobs spawn, attempting to take down the shredder, but to no avail! Its weapons are too powerful!
- Deathblade Shredder says: Deploy mobile rocket platform pods!... Oh yes.
- Deathblade Shredder says: COME, HUMANS! LICK THE STAINLESS STEEL BOOTS OF YOUR NEW GOD!
The shredder lumbers off, looking for more victims...
Two short quest chains
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.